SENIOR HORSE for horses, ponies and donkeys is formulated to maintain and support:
- normal digestion
- a healthy circulatory system
- supple joints and muscles
- liver and kidney function
Senior Horse Gold is a fast absorbing liquid supplement containing herbs such as hawthorn, meadowsweet and burdock and is ideal to give to the veteran horse, pony or donkey. After initial use, you could go onto its dry equivalent, Senior Horse (we do not suggest you give both together).
Ageing is a natural process and today our 'seniors' can maintain a good quaity of life well into their 30's with the help of veterainary care, appropriate feeding, farriery and dentistry.
This supplement can be given alongside our Cush X range.
For some horses and ponies, our MultiFlex range might be more suitable due to its herbal formulation. Do contact email@example.com for further advice.
How to use our Liquid Herbal Supplements
Ingredients:1:3 Tinctures of
- Milk Thistle seed
- Celery seed
- Meadowsweet herb
- Hawthorn berries
- Ginkgo leaf
- Chamomile flowers
- Rosemary herb
- Burdock root
- Added to the feed on a daily basis, where possible splitting the required amount between two feeds.
- Can be syringed directly into the mouth eg if no feed given during summer.
- Full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered.
- Animals are individuals, often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your vet immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline 0800 294 1250 (Freephone) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) & Burdock (Arctium lappa) wine has always been a firm favourite with the country folk. Using these two readily-available plants makes sense. Burdock is known to herbalists as the ‘power digger' of the herb world and is one of the best herbs for cleansing and detoxing the body. Dandelion roots are rich in vitamins and are excellent for helping support both liver and kidney function. Put these two herbs together and you not only have an inexpensive tasty drink, but also a great all-round tonic.