RELEAF GOLD (Canine) is formulated to maintain and support:
- a healthy and efficient musculo- skeletal system
Some customers use Canine Releaf Gold short term alongside either our Canine Senior Dog range or Mobility Support if their dog has over exerted itself or at other times when additional support is required.
Do contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further advice in this regard.
Ingredients:1:3 Tinctures of
- Devils Claw root (Harpagophytum procumbens)
- Meadowsweet herb (Filipendula ulmaria)
- White Poplar bark
- Added to the feed on a daily basis, where possible splitting the required amount between two feeds
- Can be orally syringed if necessary
- Full instructions will be found on the packaging
- Introduce slowly if your dog has not had supplements before
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered
- Animals are individuals, often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your vet immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline 0800 294 1250 (Freephone) or email email@example.com